Sign in to follow this  
Ed Lyons

View|Toggle UI should hide all UI and zoom to fit

By having this toggle state I can see a 1920x1080 design on my screen at final 1 to 1 size. This would finalize pixel rounding. This would let me see true width of lines, how touching shapes actually overlap or not, etc...

Photoshop has this in their Tab toggle states. If one must manually Ctrl+0 to fit to screen that would be fine.

Thank you and keep up the great work!

Since you mention "1 to 1 size": I don't think you'd want Ctrl+0 in Affinity. That's Zoom to Fit, but 1 to 1 would (I think) be either 100% (Ctrl+1), which has 1 pixel of document occupying 1 pixel of screen, or Actual Size (Ctrl+8) which should display at the size it would print.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1909 (183623.476), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.502 Beta