You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

APB RC 1 printing crop and other things

Good morning to everyone,

I have imported in APB my work in PDF and cropped it for making a banner to use in a mailing list (fig1), but if I try to print this banner the printer dialog have a 114%  scale and the preview shows me that crop is not in the correct place (fig2). I missed something or is it a bug?

and speaking of crop, the file was not really cut out (is because it is a PDF?), in fact all the elements are still present.

How can I trim the file permanently?

Bye

Paolo

post-116-0-89882900-1435047918_thumb.jpg

post-116-0-83416700-1435047931_thumb.jpg

• Staff

Hi Paolo,

I've just tested this with an image i had saved as a PDF and as you can see from my attached screenshot everything appears fine in the print preview.

Any chance you could attach the PDF you are using or send me a download link, so i can see what results i get.

post-39-0-51834400-1435054167_thumb.png

Hi Paolo,

I've just tested this with an image i had saved as a PDF and as you can see from my attached screenshot everything appears fine in the print preview.

Any chance you could attach the PDF you are using or send me a download link, so i can see what results i get.

Hi stokerg, thank you for the reply.

Have you a email where I can send you the files?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.