DarkClown

Cursor keys ... additional function

It would be really good for the workflow if the cursor keys would simply scroll through (down and up) a document (with additional pages) when the standard "Move" tool is activated ... it's probably the most intuitive things people would do to press "cursor dows" to scroll through a document ... but it seems to be without any functionality (unless an object is selected).

Cheers, Timo

iCore i7-3770, 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Windows 10 Pro - AP, AD and APublisher latest final & beta
http://www.timobierbaum.com

I would expect the "Page Down" and "Page up" keys to work for scrolling through the pages but the keyboard shortcuts are currently set to "Ctrl+Page Down" and "Ctrl+Page up"

Fortunately, you can reassign these to just "Page Down" and "Page up" to provide a one-key operation

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be concerned about.

Document > Previous Page

and

Document > Next Page

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be concerned about.

Stupid me ... thx.

When I mentioned the cursor keys I wasn't actually referring to jumping to the next page but a smooth scrolling of the document.

iCore i7-3770, 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Windows 10 Pro - AP, AD and APublisher latest final & beta
http://www.timobierbaum.com