ianrb

save with history -- Affinity Photo

How does ''save with history work'' ? How do I find the history after closing / reopen ?
tried open with Lr5,  and opening with Ap, and open a new doc > edit > save as an Ap file >close

Cheers   

Enable "Save History With Document" in your image. You must save it as .afphoto - nothing else works. Close the image, reopen it in Affinity Photo and have a look at the History panel.

15 hours ago, Joachim_L said:

Enable "Save History With Document" in your image. You must save it as .afphoto - nothing else works. Close the image, reopen it in Affinity Photo and have a look at the History panel.

Thank you Joachom; I actually tried that as I typed out the question but it didn't work (??) 
Now I know how to save the history I can look into it more --- thank you for pointing me in the right direction :)