You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Bleed doesn't work properly on export to PDF

53 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Back in 2019 there was indeed a problem when inner bleed was 0, but it had been fixed a couple years ago. @Customer Feedbackhave you tried it and still have an issue when innerBleed = 0? 

Thanks for responding! 

Everything is working great!!!!!  No issues here. Thats the point I was trying to make in my post if you read it. I didn't see anyone on this thread mentioning this as solved.

I also wanted to help clear the confusion regarding what occurs when a user sets an inner bleed  greater than zero, and how Affinity Publisher automates inner bleed fill as a built in feature, and that it is completely normal the way it does this. So everything is good here!!! Thanks for confirming that your developers marked it as fixed!!

Best Regards 

• 2 months later...

Hi! 

If I understand this correct, with innerbleed = 0 "the overlap" to page Left or Right. when exporting to "All pages" don't occur, thats good. 

BUT

The problem is that you don't get the bleed correct on the left or right side. See screenshots, printer marks. where the green ones are correct.

It's ok, as long as you know about the problem to save these pages manually and then paste in in via for example  "Preview" in macOS.  But now I'm doing a book of over 400, pages, then it'll be a little too much extra work to do.

545005020_Screenshot2022-09-19at20_33_22.thumb.jpg.3d7b1c7693536597c7a91a0c09a57695.jpg732776463_Screenshot2022-09-19at20_32_14.thumb.jpg.075b6716875b8cae7df0d27b96f212e6.jpg

1391663362_Screenshot2022-09-19at20_30_40.thumb.jpg.a1ed8501e8160cae323f0944c7cb64cc.jpg