You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I want to print borderless to 13 x 19 paper. (A3) with photos that need some cropping and/or stretching.

How do I adjust?.  I am used to Page Plus of just pulling sides and corners.

In crop custom constraint I can choose 13 x 19 and see where I need to adjust for cropping down to A3.

How do I stretch?

In Affinity Photo, using the Crop Tool, you could:

1. Set the mode to Absolute Size, set the width and height fields to 13in and 19in appropriately, set the DPI to 300 if it isn't already. Then move the crop box to compose the image, or drag a corner to make the crop box larger or smaller. When you click Apply, the area you have selected with the box will be resized and resampled so it is 13in by 19in and 300 DPI. Then it should be ready for printing.
    Or
  2. Set the mode to Custom Ratio. Put 13 and 19 in the width and height boxes appropriately, and move the crop box, or drag the corner handles to resize the box. It will remain a 13x19 ratio. When you're done press Apply. Then use Document > Resize Document to resize to 13in by 19in.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Thanks Walt. That works great. I can now print for  purchased frames. 

PP:  A pre-step back:  How do I modify the photo horizontally or vertically (stretching) using side arrows?   In Page Plus (for fitting to Greeting Cards) the control appeared by selecting the photo.  I don't know how to do this is Affinity.

I much appreciate your help, but when I open a photo in Affinity there is no frame and thus no  markers N,S,E,W.  I know how to adjust when the frame and markers are there as in PagePlus and Word.  How does one have the frame appear in Affinity?  I am not referring to the crop frame - which does have the controls.   Thanks.

Wow.  Watching your cursor in the layers right section awoke me to the startling realization  that I had the "hand" selected as the cursor.  Once I changed to the 'arrow' the frame and handles were available.   Thank you so much. 

P.S.  How did you make the instructional video in an email?  So helpful!!