You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

not activate AP?

Hi, my *.apub and the images are included in one folder. If I copy it to an outside memory AF is activated. Can it be stopped? Thx. lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

Hi, sorry it is not to reconstruct today; I tried to show it with Quick time. If it is only my problem... forget it.

But there are some things coming up sometimes, sometimes not. For backups I use an extern memory Sandisk 1 TB (thumb drive?). If the folder with an AF-project is moved to this memory – sometimes I have to say now – Afpub arrives on the screen showing a table: someone works with your Afpub! or so. To stop this was the question.

Another event is if I copy one ore more changed images from Capture One into this folder overwriting old one there sometimes comes up in AFpub this little tables with the Afpub-icons to tell me: it was changed this xy-pic or more pics, moving as a row of it up. But 1. that happens not every time and 2. sometimes there are shown more tables as I had copied just before; may be this are tables showing pics which were changed in former time. 

So I played a little to find out what when why happens... Thx, lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2