You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Preorder Affinity Publisher

I already purchased Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer on the App Store. When you send me Info about preordering Affinity Publisher I did not hesitate as I really love the other two programs.

Bad choice as I found out right now. I thought that I would get the option to download it from the App Store as the other two. But now I need to login in another Store to download this part…

Any thoughts on that?

• Staff

@fruitsalad

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

The pre launch offer was only available from the Affinity Store. All software purchased from the Affinity Store comes with an unconditional 14 day money back guarantee (unlike the Mac App Store, where refunds are less straightforward). For Pre-orders that guarantee starts today, when it is available, not from date of purchase obviously.

If you or anyone else wants to cancel your order and place again on the Mac App Store that is fine. Contact AffinityReturns@Serif.com and they can organise it for you.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon