Hey Everyone, 

I've been playing with the beta and love it and am trying to create a promo piece/booklet. Unfortunately I can't get the double sided printing preview or execution to work properly without jumbling everything around or not including a full preview. Has anyone had success with this ? Thank you :)

-S

What do you mean exactly by promo piece/booklet? Do you mean a 2 facing pages document or 1 piece of paper that's folded or unfolded?

Do you mean page imposition so that the sheets are grouped as they will appear when you assemble the hard copy pages e.g. sheet 1 - 1,8,2,7, sheet 2 - 3,6,4,5?

Affinity Publisher doesn't do imposition (neither does InDesign) and for that you'd need to use some imposition software like Montax Imposer or PDF Booklet Creator to assemble the pages in print order. You do need to remember to set the document up with facing pages though.

If you mean imposition, then why would you need it? Documents (print-ready PDFs with crop marks and bleed) are imposed by printers using printing software.

pilcrow.eu
W10, i5 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 840A, Wacom Intuos + iPad Pro 2018

On 6/15/2019 at 1:38 PM, CarlM said:

Affinity Publisher doesn't do imposition

There are some very basic imposition options available in the Print dialog box, organized under "Document Layout".  I think most of us would like to see those added to the Export PDF feature as well, but currently they are not there.