Is there an option to display only one page at a time on the entire pasteboard (as in PagePlus) so that objects on the pasteboard are always relatively adjacent to the page being worked on ?

Never used PagePlus so can't say, but IMO there is plenty of space for items to store on single pages (left and right) or facing page (left or right).

37 minutes ago, Warwick X said:

Is there an option to display only one page at a time on the entire pasteboard (as in PagePlus) so that objects on the pasteboard are always relatively adjacent to the page being worked on ?

It was explicitly stated some time ago that there is a difference between PagePlus and APub in regard how the pastboard(s) work. Basically APub has one pastboard per spread that more or less is located left and right of the spread. I cannot dig up the post where I read this but mayby one of our fellow forumsters with a bibliographical memory can point to it ;-)

d.

Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 (beta 1.7.1.404) - Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 (beta 1.7.1.404) - Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404 - Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.7 - Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77

Windows 10 (1809) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil