I'm just trying to produce a book cover the way I always have in QuarkXpress or InDesign, and I'm having trouble adding fold marks and getting them to export on the PDF as there's no option to include the slug area, which I often use to include printer instructions and plate names if adding spot colours on extra pages! Is there any chance this feature can be added, my normal preference is 20mm top, left and bottom and 100mm on the right!Example PDF attached exported from InDesign. 

PBB 198x129mm 15mm spine.pdf

Only margins and bleed are supported for now. You might think of creating another file for special instructions to send it to printed.

Yes please - I've also requested printable slug from the first beta, I'm guessing theres not a lot of designers asking for it at the moment, hopefully, has publisher becomes more popular after release more people may ask for it and maybe they'll consider adding it - I used to prefer laying out book jackets in InDesign as 3 separate pages that butt up together to output as spreads with bleed and slug for custom guides, folds and spot swatches - hopefully within the 1.7 - 2 app cycle?

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009)
2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon
48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 - 2 GB
Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor
Mac OS 10.11.6 El Capitan

Affinity Designer, Photo and Publisher 1.7.1 + Betas when available

Binger.jpg.1f81574106cc2dea8ae65d0a572b9ef9.jpg
www.bingercreative.co.uk

YES PLEASE. This is such a regularly used feature for any documents that involve folding - like almost any DL brochure etc! Not every document is designed by some preset formula.