Mikeintosh

Zeplin or Avocode integration or own solution (critical)

Hi,

i know this topic was already suggested elsewhere, however devs never answered any of these threads, nor commented on this feature at all. So here we go again. I work as a UI designer, which mostly includes web design. Therefore I need a way to share my work with non-designer programmers. Not just exports but other stuff like typography, dimensions, margins etc. Other software integrates with services like Avocode or Zeplin (namely Photoshop, Sketch). This makes Affinity much less useful for web designer as I am pressed to hand all the information over to web developers. So I would like to know whether Serif devs plan to include such integration or release its own solution. This is an essential feature for designers like me and very long time overdue. Please, Serif, comment on this finally. 

Serif usually does not comment on feature requests/suggestions. They track them and consider them, but that is usually about all they will do.

Note that even items on their Roadmap, which includes the features they definitely plan to do, may take years before they are delivered.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.145), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.424 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.424 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.422 Beta