You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi team, 

Finding the Stock page is fully functional and simple to understand. No bugs so far. Well done. Only thing is differentiating between scrolling and a tap/hold to select an image can be fidgety. Became easy to adjust to and select images after 3 or so attempts. It almost feels right. Can require more focus to select an image first go. Perhaps a fine tune will do the trick.

Great job with the beta. 

Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo (iPadOS 14 beta, iPad Pro 12.9” - 3rd Gen)

1 hour ago, SageBlue said:

Finding the Stock page is fully functional and simple to understand. No bugs so far.

The one slight oddity I’ve stumbled upon is that if I choose Pixabay as the provider and search for affinity I immediately get four results but the loading spinner to the left of the search box keeps spinning. This doesn’t happen with the few other searches I’ve tried.

For the reasons explained in the post linked below, I’m disappointed that Pexels is the only other provider apart from Pixabay and Unsplash. I’d much rather see sites such as Morguefile and StockSnap.io included in the list.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.