Sign in to follow this  
Rainbow

Match Color Photoshop, Perspective Crop tool & Inbuilt ready to use luts.

Hi, I recently moved from Photoshop to Affinity and there are some tools which are like very essential to a few people and one of them is one click Match colour option from Photoshop.

Is it possible to have that option in affinity as well?

The second option, I would like to suggest is Perspective crop tool. I tried the one affinity currently has to offer that is through distortion control but that is a bit time taking and takes a lot of trial and error to get it right as compared to perspective crop tool. Though I understand, we have to trial and error but I think perspective crop tool is more UI friendly to have & quicker.

The third option, I would like to suggest is some inbuilt global luts to play around. So, while editing Image, we do not have to minimize the software and load luts externally & then play around. It would be a good option to have some inbuilt luts to play with while concepting and build from there.

Last but not least, I think the current Develop persona kinda mimic the camera raw filter of photoshop but it not 100% accurate to what camera raw filter has to offer. I would love to see some improvements in it too.