You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How do I put several sheets or pages and then export as a PDF? I need to do a digital book

How do I put several sheets or pages and then export as a PDF? I need to do a digital book.

Como hago para poner varias hojas o páginas y luego exportar como un PDF? Yo necesito hacer un libro digital. 
En Corel Draw se puede hacer.

pilarcf,

Currently there is no way to build multipage layouts. The Affinity team is working on another program called Affinity Publisher that is for Layouts but it won't be out for a while still. They have said before that by the end of this year (2015) they hope to have a beta of Publisher out (but the final release would of course be later). As well I believe that they are planning to add artboards and pages to Designer sometime in the future (it is on their roadmap which can be found here https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/842-affinity-designer-feature-roadmap/). In the meantime, you can create pages in Affinity Designer and then export them as PDF files and then combine them using Apple's Preview application. It isn't ideal but it works well enough to get by for now. 

Best of luck,

Hokusai