You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Always on scroll bar. (beta)

If you create enough layers in the layers palette a scroll bar appears and stays.

But for the brush palette, for example, the scroll bar only appears when I scroll over it with a mouse,, then disappears.

The Huion pen tablet that I am using has no scroll feature on it so I have to switch to the mouse to move the brush list up and down.

The alternative is to drag the corner of the brush window slightly with the pen so the scroll bar appears.

Since there is always a space in the brush window for the scroll bar, why not have it always on when the list is longer that the open palette.

It has been suggested, in this thread, that it is a Mac issue.

website

Mac mini (2018)  3.2 GHz Intel Core i7  64 GB • Radeon Pro 580 8 GB • macOS Monterey

Well now that is odd. I am a Mac user (El Capitan) and scroll bars appear in the brush palette and stay there permanently the minute the brushes contained exceed its height . I am using a Wacom tablet but I don't have any kind of scroll feature enabled. The bars are permanently there and I can simply scroll them with my pen.

I don't know if AP controls this itself or whether it follows the settings of the OS. But here is something you might try if you haven't already. In my Mac OS System Preferences > General I have Show Scroll Bars set to Always. Might be worth checking and trying to see if it makes any difference?

Good luck ...........

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.