PhilSig

Resize Document; how to modify default values?

Please explain how to change default values for "Resize Document" function, as I always use the same values which are not default.

Thank you,

Phil.

Hi PhilSig,

Welcome to the forums :)

Unfortunately there's no option to set 'default' values for the resize document window, it will always show the current document size. I'll move this thread to Feature Requests and Feedback now for our devs to see and consider!

You should/may be able to write a small macro that will do what you want

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be concerned about.

Thanks Carl, I overlooked Macros here. :$

I wouldn't recommend this in the current version as resizing in a macro is currently known to be bugged in relation to the original documents aspect ratio, however I've tested this in the latest beta and it appears to work as expected.

You can try this for your workflow and see if it helps Phil!

Wow: those are great tutorials! I was a bit afraid of macros because I thought they would be complicated but in fact they are simple to create and use.

Thank you so much for the information.

Phil :-)