You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

get pics out of afpub?

Hi, is it possible to save an .afpub in an other folder and then get the pics out in the new one? So only the used pics could be separated. They are now all linked (some were not?).

Why the pics in the Document/ Ressources are signed with Adobe98.icc and CMYK too? Thx. lars

deleted

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

13 hours ago, larsh said:

Hi, is it possible to save an .afpub in an other folder and then get the pics out in the new one? So only the used pics could be separated.

If you use the File menu then "Edit in Designer" or "Edit in Photo" you can switch to the Export Persona and export the images that way.

At the moment you may have to do this for each page.  (Not too sure about this as I've never had to do it)

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Hi, that´s funny. I was interested if a part of a book can moved and then the pics allone used as before in the pic folder. To use Edit in Photo and one pic marked in Afpub let me see one double page in Photo. To export this brings all (!) double pages as single files (.jpg) without the end: .jpg, but to add it makes an correct jpg. 

What I would like to do seems not possible (is not importend). But linked or included pics are no difference in the moment, one can move the .afpub to another mac, pc and use it there (or for a test one can delete all pics and get it back later). It´s easy to mark all pics in document/ ressources and change to included. Thx, lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2