Sign in to follow this  
Clanks

I can't figure how to export in print format. Help!

I know this is a stupid, basic question, but by asking it, I am hoping to show how confusing the tutorials are, and how the page set up and spread set up instructions make no sense, at least to me.

I am trying to create a four page newsletter, where each page is 8.5 x 11 inches.  Therefore, two sides on one 11 x 17 inch paper will be printed, and the sheet will be folded in half, and voila, a fourpage newsletter.

I have set up the pages as instructed on 8.5 x 11 paper, with "Facing Pages" checked, and the newsletter lays out just right.  Page 1 as a single page, page 2-3 as a two page spread, and page 4 as a single page.

However, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to export the document in print layout, meaning Page 4 and 1 on one side and page 2,3 on the other.  Do I have to rearrange the pages on new spreads after laying them out in order?

See if this works for you:

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)