You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi, I don´t know if this is the place to discuss it, if not please move it. Please have a look to the .afphoto. May be the problem are the pics. But the two pics (above/ below) come first together correct on the screen after click OK for a little moment. After rendering the mistakes comes up. Minutes before I made another one which makes no mistake. It is all the same: TIF, JPG (out of Capt. 1), RAF uncompressed, small or big (.RAF: 4.000 x 6.000 px each) and in Beta or the old version too. Regards, lars

pano-courb.afphoto

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

Hi, MEB. For Aph Beta reads no RAF to this time the source files for exact this pano are JPG in the loaded .afphoto. The same result came with bigger TIF. But with the guilty APh (not Beta) the RAF gave the same result, so I send this.

Done. Best regards, lars

Hi, shall not be a secret that one more pano seems to be perfect (two .RAF in APho 1.6.7). Reg. lars

883244608_LarsHennings.de_philh.thumb.jpg.f3b93267079cbfc29fbf489753a92b8c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, here is the Courboisier House with APho .116. It´s nearly the same problem; made with RAF. But it is not importend for me. Reg. lars

pano-neu116.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

HI, the Courboisier House – the same mistake, first it is ok, while rendering it breaks in 1.7.1. Only to tell you. lars

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.