Hey, just a quick question. There are some mobile laptops/tablets that support being on a 4G LTE network but run using an ARM-based processor. Are there any plans to have Affinity Photo and Designer be compatible with that type of processor since it is more mobile than a typical laptop?

Also, to add to the record. The operating system according to the control panel shows that it is a 64-bit operating system but the install file says it's a 32-bit operating system. How can that be? If you want me to upload a photo of the incident, please let me know.

8 hours ago, Ivon365 said:

Are there any plans to have Affinity Photo and Designer be compatible with that type of processor

??? 

Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367, Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367, Affinity Publisher Beta. Affinity Store.
Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903, Build 18362.145.
Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080.

10 hours ago, Ivon365 said:

Also, to add to the record. The operating system according to the control panel shows that it is a 64-bit operating system but the install file says it's a 32-bit operating system. How can that be?

What install file do you mean? The Affinity products are 64 applications -- the Mac OS & the Windows OS are operating systems, not made or distributed by Serif.

As for versions that would run on ARM CPUs, there are reduced-feature versions of both Affinity Designer & Affinity Photo that run on Apple's ARM-based system-on-a-chip (SoC) A series processors, but they are for iPads running iOS only. They require a minimum of a high end Apple A8X SoC with an onboard custom PowerVR Series6XT GPU to support those versions, & the considerably more powerful A series "Bionic" SoC's built into the iPad Pro models for best results.

Affinity Photo 1.7.1, Affinity Designer 1.7.1, Affinity Publisher 1.7.1; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.143 & Affinity Designer 1.7.1.1 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1