You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

I am getting an odd issue with rendering artboards name font, all other fonts seem normal.

Is there any font used by the application that need to be active in fonts system folder ?

Using:

Affinity Designer 1.6.1 

Affinity Photo1.6.7

Thanks

full window.png

detail.png

MacBook Pro Retina 15" -  macOS High Sierra  version 10.14.4

Affinity Designer 1.6.1 & 1.71 + Affinity Photo1.6.7 & 1.7.1 + Affinity Publisher 1.71

• Staff

Hi DesignT,

This issue is currently logged with our developers to be fixed in a future version. Unfortunately at the moment there is no work around however.

Thanks

Callum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

1 hour ago, Callum said:

This issue is currently logged with our developers to be fixed in a future version.

Is this issue specific to certain versions of the Mac OS? I ask because I am using High Sierra & do not see any problem with the font used to display artboard names in the workspace. 

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

• Staff

Hi R C-R,

From what I can get from out logs it seems to be to do with the actual screen and the background grey setting of the app.

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 11:50 AM, R C-R said:

Is this issue specific to certain versions of the Mac OS? I ask because I am using High Sierra & do not see any problem with the font used to display artboard names in the workspace. 

I am on High Sierra  version 10.13.6 and I do have this hugly issue.

Sometimes I would like to take a screenshot of the guides on the artwork to show the design workflow and that makes a bad presentation.

Any news when this basic issue will be fixed ?

Thanks

MacBook Pro Retina 15" -  macOS High Sierra  version 10.14.4

Affinity Designer 1.6.1 & 1.71 + Affinity Photo1.6.7 & 1.7.1 + Affinity Publisher 1.71