You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Working with hyperlinks in 249. You can link in the TOC and even use your own style for the link (two step process) however.

If you update the table of contents all links disappear.  When you export to pdf if you use the "Ignore and continue" option  the resulting pdf has the links correct. If you use the

"Fix and continue" option it's the same as if you update. The resulting pdf has no links in the TOC. Links in places other than in TOC work properly. This is a pdf with the links working correctly.

NewManual239.pdf

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi somewhereinusa,

I'd expect that since you are manually editing the ToC after generating it that updating it won't preserve any edits since it was last generated.

Fix and continue will be re-generating it (although from a quick test I can't get that to pop up, so it might be due to what PDF type you are exporting to or because I am on a newer build).

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

On 2/24/2019 at 9:01 AM, somewhereinusa said:

If you update the table of contents all links disappear.  When you export to pdf if you use the "Ignore and continue" option  the resulting pdf has the links correct. If you use the

"Fix and continue" option it's the same as if you update. The resulting pdf has no links in the TOC. Links in places other than in TOC work properly. This is a pdf with the links working correctly.

This is still a problem in 257

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.