I've spent hours trying to figure this out, it might not even be a feature, but I can't change the color of any of the brushes I make. I tried to create a tree brush, a cloud brush and a leaf brush and they is no way to change the color they were created in. This sounds like it has to be a mistake on my part because I cant see any art program not giving you a way to change a brush color.

Hi @Dreader,

Welcome to the forums. 

I'm afraid this is not currently possible. You would have to set the colour every time you use a brush.

I've moved this to feature requests. 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

There are two types of brushes you can create

See this thread for the differences and how the colours are affected/selected

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/78547-setting-brush-tool-colour/

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be concerned about.

Any chance this feature has been added to apply as default for a custom brush? As a graphic recorder, the time savings during live work vs. having to always select upon using would be valuable.

I read about the two image brushes, but I'm looking for basic lines and textures that scale up well for printing if needed.

Thanks!