You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hyperlink failures, many. With notes if you want them.

I have spent this morning trying to make a simple document with hyperlinks and have failed spectacularly. There was never a consistent fail, just failure after failure. These are four page documents with three links and anchors. I kept notes and the documents (and pdfs of the limited successes) if you want to look at them. They are mostly fails using the Artistic Text tool and fails with the Text Frame too. No master pages used in most and those with master pages have nothing on them.

Totals about 4 megs unzipped and 3.8 zipped.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

1 hour ago, Pauls said:

Yes please - can you put the zipped version here

Oops, forgot to include the notes file so you have two files to look at. Hyperlink tests.zip and Hyperlinks notes.txt. Sorry about that.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.