You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

109 Fullscreen-bug

With 109 sometimes "float-windows" disappear.

This happens if in non-fullscreen for eg. the color-float or the layer-fx... are a little bit outside the "app-cornors". If then switch to fullscreen both windows disapear complete. 

If the windows are inside the "app-corners" this error does not happen.

(Retina-display with 2880x1620 resolution setting, osx 10135).

BTW: it would be really nice if float-windows could be "magnetic" and move relativ to its "dock-places", like eg. the left or right "studio" or the toolbar... IF i place a "float" on this area it will "stick" there, so if i resize the whole app, this window will keep on this place and will "syncron-move".

However, best would be savable "screens" with different studios/panels/open floats.... optimized for the current type of work. With a shorty + number i can easy switch between this special-views. ( I suggested this already some years ago, nothing happens so far!) 

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

Hi Chris,

i tried also the normal resolution of the my imac-tretina, and it happens too. So thats not the point. 

Maybe its that dock-setting? I always have issues with fullscreen-apps / spaces - i must click the dock, a switch via spotlight just prompts the menu from this corresponding-app, not the whole app-screen. But thats an apple-issue, and maybe just highsierra??? 

Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-07 um 16.22.03.png

to save upload-space the video is just a part of the screen , but you will see: Layer-FX-panel is a little bit outside AP regular workspace. In second 10 i go to Fullscreen-AP (i hit F11, but its the same with  regular "osx-smarties-balls") and the layerFX-panel disappers (you just see an empty workspace) . It will first re-appear if i go outside the AP-fullscreen! If Layer-FX (or other floats) are inside the workspace, this will not happen.

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.