You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher hangs up.

I have had this happen twice, I can't seem to reproduce it.  Windows 10 Publisher 1.7.0.206. It hangs up and the only thing I can do is scroll through pages in the main window. The pages section on the left is unresponsive as are all of the tabs including file/edit/document etc. at the top. I've tried waiting to see if perhaps it just needs to "catch up". If I close it the only way to get it to start up again is to uninstall then reinstall. Task manager does not show that it is open. It will not restart even going to the exe file. It does ask to save when closing. When I reinstall it opens to where I left off with, apparently nothing lost. The last time it happened it was working, I did something in another app and when I came back it was locked up. 

The document is 23 pages with 6 PDFs added. One of the PDFs is 4KB and the others are about 1KB each.  It doesn't seem to be a memory problem. All other apps work fine.

32 minutes ago, somewhereinusa said:

Thats the version I have.   1.7.0.206

1.7.0.221 is the current version.

Windows 10 Pro x64 (1903). Intel Core i7-9700K @ 3.60GHz, 32 GB memory, NVidia RTX 2080
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471, Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471

Just now, somewhereinusa said:

How do I get it? When I try to download it wants to download 206.

The link in this pinned thread worked for me.

Windows 10 Pro x64 (1903). Intel Core i7-9700K @ 3.60GHz, 32 GB memory, NVidia RTX 2080
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471, Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.