You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Missbevaior in 1.7

Whenever i close AP with several docs are open, and say "no" to the save dialog for each doc and then reopen AP i got a "there are recovery files".

There was no crash, I decided REGULAR to do not save, so in 99% i do not want a recovery file. I and i do not want this dialog on startup. 

However, wehre are this "recovery" files stored and is this really "temporally" or do i to have to trash this manually. 

Maybe there is a 1%chance, that i regret the "do not save decission" - in this seldom case, it would be nice if i could recovery, if i EXPLICIT ask for it, but not as prompt by any start. I hope that the old recovery files get trashed automatically after close this new session. So that just the files from the last session are available and older ones will automatically trashed. But yeah, such caches often forget to delete old stuff and grows up and up, so please where is to find to this folder? 

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

• Staff

Hey Polygonius,

This was logged internally as the recovery option should only be asked if the app has terminated resulting in loss of work. I'm not sure if this is some sort of sandboxing issue but the dev team know about it... and it is annoying.

If you say no to the recovery, the files are trashed so you don't get a build up of useless files.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.