You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

When, SPECIFICALLY does the Black Friday price for Affinity Photo revert back to the regular price.

I am fretfully trying to find my license number for my Affinity Photo installation bought through the App Store.  I don't want to have to buy another license unnecessarily but I am having trouble finding my product key/license number.

I need to know the exact time and date (U.S. CST) that the Black Friday price reverts back to the regular price; if I haven't been able to locate my license/key by then, I will have to buy another license.

If anyone out there knows how to retrieve your license number from the App store purchase, please let me know.

PAULRFONTENOT ;-)

Late 2013 iMac/32gb ram/2tb ssd     2018 MacBook Pro/32gb ram/1 tb ssd

Affinity Designer/Designer Beta

Affinity Photo/Photo Beta

Affinity Publisher Beta

I'd be surprised if anyone can give you a specific end time - retailers don't like to release that sort of information (assuming it's been fixed to start with).  So far as I know, there's no product key for items bought via the app store.  Mac licences aren't transferable to Windows.

AP, AD & APub user, running Win10

• Staff
4 hours ago, PAULRFONTENOT said:

I need to know the exact time and date (U.S. CST) that the Black Friday price reverts back to the regular price

We don't have an exact time, but as stated on the email we sent out, the sale is on until the 27th of November.

4 hours ago, PAULRFONTENOT said:

If anyone out there knows how to retrieve your license number from the App store purchase, please let me know.

As you purchased Affinity from the Mac App Store, you won't have a product key as the download and install is handled by the App Store