You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Macro slider ranges

Apologies if this feature already exists - I couldn't find it.

It would be great if you could select a maximum value for a slider in a macro. Case in point, I've made a macro to add film grain, and one of the steps is a gaussian blur filter (called 'softness' in my macro - see attached). For this effect you're only going to want values like 0.1px, 0.2px... nothing over 1px. So it would be really good if the slider only went from 0px to 1px, rather than 0px to 1024px which just doesn't give the precision control needed... instead you have to type in values manually.

This would be especially handy when offering macros to other people as it would save additional instructions on how to use them if you can just set a fixed range.

Cheers,

Mark

22-11-2018 13.30.21.png

22-11-2018 13.14.59.jpg

I agree. It would further nice if i could set a range starting anywhere and ending anywhere. In this example maybe from 2P to 6P. So i have the whole slider-way and its address  just all in this range.

######

And there is big bug in macros, when using "bulding-parts" instead rewrite all steps from scratch.

If in this case a name of function like eg. "intensitiy" is also part of another filter this booth or several are not handle as unique parameters anymore: Rename and visibility will now valid for ALL  parameters anywhere who has the same name.

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!