You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Flakey Tools.

When using any of the following - dodge&burn, stamp, paint in, sharpen, oh and others. The reference selection does not work (mostly) and I cannot always reset it if it does work the first time.

Cropping in develop persona causes grey areas to appear if cropped again after dev. finished.

My comments are too vague for you I know. I will wait for a later 'Beta' before trying again. ;-)

MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

• Staff

Hey Sharkey,

I think I need some more info regarding the first issue you've raised. Can you record a video?

As for the crop, do you mean you can see transparency? If so, this is by design as it informs you the crop has exceeded the image boundary. If this is not what you mean, can you screenshot it?

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Hey Sharkey,

I think I need some more info regarding the first issue you've raised. Can you record a video?

As for the crop, do you mean you can see transparency? If so, this is by design as it informs you the crop has exceeded the image boundary. If this is not what you mean, can you screenshot it?

Thanks! 

Sorry, it just happened. How?Can I repeat it? Not a hope. Like I said best I keep away as my observations are themselves of little use if I cannot back them up :-(

Certainly was not the transparency you suggest, as was grey overlay of part of the image already cropped.

Sorry - not a lot of use.

MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.