You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Justification controls don't work as expected

Not sure what you are trying to do here but the Justification for Maximum is set to 100% which is not good, gives no wiggle room. You could try putting the curser in the Minimum box and hitting an arrow key which only works once, you then must click again and hit the arrow again. And these sliders are real picky, just keep trying. This is Beta software so save the file using Save As... close it and open the copy.

Sometimes you gotta just change the text, I guess you are trying to get 21 lines of type into two columns of either 10 or 11 lines. The Justification won't help with that. You have to either lose some words or add some words.

I would lose " on plankton and krill" to get 20 lines.

Or I would add the word eight instead of "8" and change "October to April" to "October through to April" to get 22 lines.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.