Markeeee

Can't delete Macro

I've made a Macro. To delete it or rename it I should be able to right click it (ctrl click on Mac) but it's not working. I've tried clicking everywhere but no joy.

I'm using AP 1.6.7 on Mac OS High Sierra.

I've done this:

View > Studio > Macro

and then in the Macro window, selected the Library tab. I then try to ctrl click the Macro I want to delete/rename and it runs the Macro.

Oh, having played around some more, if I ctrl click the edge of the Macros name (rather than slap bang in the middle of the name) a diolgue box pops up asking if I want to delete or rename.

That's obviously a bug.

Thank you. It seems to be an issue with the "CTRL+Click" shortcut, and the CTRL being ignored. I have logged this with our developers. In the meantime, you can turn on Right click in your mouse settings and that will work fine. 

On 10/8/2018 at 11:26 PM, Markeeee said:

I've done this:

View > Studio > Macro

and then in the Macro window, selected the Library tab. I then try to ctrl click the Macro I want to delete/rename and it runs the Macro.

Oh, having played around some more, if I ctrl click the edge of the Macros name (rather than slap bang in the middle of the name) a diolgue box pops up asking if I want to delete or rename.

That's obviously a bug.

Oh that's how you do this! Definitely a bug, as the same happened for me.