Kudos on this beta version of Publisher. Many very nice features already and eagerly anticipating ones not fully developed (import of IDML files, anchored graphics, GREP, EPUB3 [without the InDesign bloat], hyperlinks, etc).

I work with several clients who, in addition to print versions of their manuscripts, also offer interactive PDF versions. There are often requests for interactive buttons where the expression of hidden text/images is triggered by some action, for example a mouse rollover. Is this type of functionality being considered?

@YukonQuinn

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

We are trying to get the current features rounded and finished first but I am sure that we will want to consider EPub formats and interactive PDF features before too long. We are trying not to overpromise on the release build, but the Affinity approach does add new features and improvements in free patches, so watch our for an Affinity Publisher roadmap that will make our direction clearer. No roadmap has been made public yet though, sorry.

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform 

Was just looking for the same feature for the same reason, I hope the feature is early on in the roadmap as it greatly reduces current use cases for testing. Keep up the great work, looking forward to the final product.