You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PDF exports a blank document

Hi there, Publisher is a beautiful app, we need to keep distance from indesign, and try to understand the different way to work in publisher. In the other hands, there are bugs, and things to polish. I made really large documents in size, around 36 inch x 24 inch collate magazines, or step and repeat documents of a several documents, like business cards, etc. Use the app to create imposited files.

Ok, when use publisher to place a several number of files created in designer, works very fine. The problem begins when try to export; export to pdf, png, psd, every export option I use exports, the guides, and the boxes of the document, but not the documents placed in the boxes, export only a blank page. When I try to print and print to pdf make the pdf with the documents placed and the pdf created is fine.

A note, I try to place images as psd, eps, pdf,etc,  every kind of document and exports try to export, exports a blank page. BTW, please let the bleed to be visible and a better way to work with guides.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/5/2018 at 5:41 PM, emlazo1 said:

Hi there, Publisher is a beautiful app, we need to keep distance from indesign, and try to understand the different way to work in publisher. In the other hands, there are bugs, and things to polish. I made really large documents in size, around 36 inch x 24 inch collate magazines, or step and repeat documents of a several documents, like business cards, etc. Use the app to create imposited files.

Ok, when use publisher to place a several number of files created in designer, works very fine. The problem begins when try to export; export to pdf, png, psd, every export option I use exports, the guides, and the boxes of the document, but not the documents placed in the boxes, export only a blank page. When I try to print and print to pdf make the pdf with the documents placed and the pdf created is fine.

A note, I try to place images as psd, eps, pdf,etc,  every kind of document and exports try to export, exports a blank page. BTW, please let the bleed to be visible and a better way to work with guides.

I have the same issue today. I didnt change anything. It worked just fine the other days... Also, is exporting random page instead of the one that I want or export only the master page number.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.