Dear developers,

I use PagePlus, and can import Word documents directly, and export to EPUB and MOBI too. I'm a book creator, but I cannot use these functions in Publisher. O.o

I see can import TXT and RTF to text frame tool (read in this topic too), but I can use clipboard too for paste. xD Export to only "Affinity standards", nowhere EPUB/MOBI export option.

Will be these import and export options in final version? PDF is not enough for ebook publishing... 

And I hope I will import PagePlus projects too. :$

Bonjour

J'utilise Page Plus également, Publisher pourra-t-il à l'avenir ouvrir des projets créés avec PagePlus? Il est bien sûr possible de consulter les fichiers .pdf créés avec Page Plus, mais pas de récupérer la maquette.

sinon cette première version à l'air de bon augure.

cordialement

27 minutes ago, mykee said:

nowhere EPUB/MOBI export option.

Will be these import and export options in final version? PDF is not enough for ebook publishing... 

ePub formats took 18 versions to add to PagePlus, but we are aware of their importance.

28 minutes ago, mykee said:

And I hope I will import PagePlus projects too

See this thread in the suggestions forum, where I will move this thread too also.

Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Hello,

I would like to know if an updated list of the import format files that Affinity Publisher can open is available somewhere.

Thanks!