You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

vector and pixel personas don't work

I just installed the new beta of the affinity publisher.

Unfortunately the vector and pixel personas don't work.

When I click on the buttons for the two personas on the upper left, it says "a compatible version of affinity designer/photo i required".

Does that only work with the betas of AD and AP? Cause I just bought the to programms so I guess there are no newer versions of AD and AP available right now.

Or is that function not available at the Beta of the publisher?

Here is an excerpt from the main page of the Affinity Publisher site:

We will have deep integration with our other apps (check out the persona buttons!) However, we need to push an update to Photo and Designer before this works - we’ll let you know when.

I do have to say that I am liking what I'm seeing regarding the beta version of Publisher, even without the planned integration.

Thanks for sharing, @deadpixel. It makes sense since we are using Publisher 1.7 beta.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

12 hours ago, jan h. said:

I just installed the new beta of the affinity publisher.

Unfortunately the vector and pixel personas don't work.

When I click on the buttons for the two personas on the upper left, it says "a compatible version of affinity designer/photo i required".

Does that only work with the betas of AD and AP? Cause I just bought the to programms so I guess there are no newer versions of AD and AP available right now.

Or is that function not available at the Beta of the publisher?

11 hours ago, deadpixel said:

Here is an excerpt from the main page of the Affinity Publisher site:

We will have deep integration with our other apps (check out the persona buttons!) However, we need to push an update to Photo and Designer before this works - we’ll let you know when.

I do have to say that I am liking what I'm seeing regarding the beta version of Publisher, even without the planned integration.

Please let me know when the Designer and Photo updates are available.. Otherwise Publisher looks good.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.