Hello, is there a way to add custom artboard sizes?

I see affinity designer have some presets but they are all for screens, I want to add paper sizes.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2018-08-24 18.16.49.png

Current Workstation:
CPU: AMD FX 8350 Wraith - MOBO: Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 - RAM: 8GB DDR3 2133Mhz - GPU: ASUS AMD Radeon R7 250 1GB
SSD: Samsung Evo 850 256GB - HDD: 2x WD Black 640GB - PSU: XFX TS450 - OS: Win10

Create the Artboard sizes you want then add them as Assets. To show the Assets Panel: View > Studio > Assets.

1. From the Assets Panel create a new Category or Sub Category
  2. Rename the Category to Artboards or a name of your choosing
  3. Create Artboards in the sizes you wish to have. ( I would suggest you add an Artboard sized rectangle with a colour fill else the Artboard will not be seen in the Assets Panel)
  4. Rename your Artboards to indicate the sizes
  5. Select the Artboards in the Layers Panel and go to the Assets Panel and use Add from Selection to add the Artboards to the Assets Panel's category or Sub Category.

You can now drag your New Artboards to the workspace.

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo & Publisher - Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - FeedbackInstagram & Flickr