Sign in to follow this  
Aqeel

How to use iPad Pro as hotspot for laptop?

I have recently purchase iPad Pro but didn't know how to use iPad Pro previous I was used Samsung galaxy. Please help me out I am also a new member of this forum want to get information about iPad Pro.

Hi Aqeel,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
These forums are only for Affinity product's support. You should post these type of questions on the Apple Forums.

Regarding your question and assuming your iPad supports cellular networks and your carrier data plan supports it: go to the iPad settings, make sure Mobile Data is turned on, then tap the Personal Hotspot right below (to enable it) it and follow the instructions displayed on screen: it will tell you the network name and password you should select/use on your laptop.

On 6/6/2018 at 11:17 AM, Aqeel said:

I have recently purchase iPad Pro but didn't know how to use iPad Pro previous I was used Samsung galaxy. Please help me out I am also a new member of this forum want to get information about iPad Pro.

You just need to get an iPad micro sim, in the UK I use the 12 month 12GB iPad SIM card from a Three so I can use it in most countries in the world, it’s often on offer about £35-£40. Obviously other sims are available. Once installed just got to settings -> personal hotspot, set a password then connect you laptop up to the iPad hotspot.

Affinity Photo 1.7, Designer 1.7, Publisher 1.7 on MACOS Catalina Beta, Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7 on iPad Pro 9.7" iPadOS 13 beta, Affinity Photo 1.7 on Windows 10

https://www.facebook.com/groups/affinityforipad/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityPhoto/