hello dear guys...
just a short one... is there probably planned to release more software one day?
I'd SO looking forward to get kind a "after effects" pendant.... 9_9:x
I know you'd rock that part too :D

Hi Tyves,

Welcome to the forums :)

We do plan on creating more software at the moment we are currently developing a desktop publishing application Affinity Publisher and Affinity Designer for iPad :) We don't have any immediate plans for an app similar to After Effects but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

Thanks

C

37 minutes ago, Callum said:

Affinity Publisher and Affinity Designer for iPad

Is Affinity Publisher coming out for iPad, or only in a desktop version (at least initially)?

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

On 3/9/2018 at 6:15 AM, Callum said:

Hi Tyves,

Welcome to the forums :)

We do plan on creating more software at the moment we are currently developing a desktop publishing application Affinity Publisher and Affinity Designer for iPad :) We don't have any immediate plans for an app similar to After Effects but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

Thanks

C

We need it...fast! :13_upside_down:

We should be in a world with Affinity Suite.

So I know that software development takes a lot of time, work and money. At the moment I am just throwing away money every month to Adobe just to use After Effects which is broken/unusable in every other release but it's also the software I use in my stack 50% of the time. I love designer and never use illustrator anymore so if someone were to make a after effects alternative (fusion, vegas, nuke and natron do not have the tools to animate shapes and vectors well) I could ditch Adobe forever. 

So please consider a after effects alternative. I would gladly put money into a kickstarter or something like that to support a company like Affinity in that kind of development.

-Josh