You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Keyboard shortcuts at bottom of window disappeared

I checked these and I do NOT see a place where I can get the helping shortcuts underneath the working window as you are working on a specific tool - I always thought that was SO handy. Like in the pen tool - it tells you keyboard shortcuts of the tool you are in right under your working window.

WHERE IS THIS TO TURN BACK ON?

It was something that was there ever since I started using Affinityu - I did not put them there - they were under working window and showed keyboard shortcuts for the pen tool (if you were working in the pen tool - in the node tool - if you were working in the node tool - it was an affinity "helper" - I must have accidentally clicked something to make them go away - but I loved them - they came with my affinity photo.  DOES ANYONE KNOW?

Don't know if this has been fixed for Windows in the meantime, since this seems to be an older post related to your problem.

The informations I referenced so far are all I've seen and know about this topic.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2