You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I am at a loss with this one!

My tools, whilst showing when applied are not carrying anything out. eg in-painting Pixel layer, brush showing during application in red, in-painting then commences AND - nothing happens!!! There must be a switch somewhere but I can't find it. For good measure I also tried rasterising the image. No, that didn't work!

Tried another tool - clone brush -indication that it is doing the job BUT - it doesn't!!

Help please! Mike

Edited by Mike from South Oz
Just noticed this may be posted in the wrong area. It should be in Affinity Pro using Windows. How do I move it?

First thing is to check you have the layer selected in the layers panel then check the Opacity and Flow of the brushes is set to 100%

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.