You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I know this has been addressed, and we're waiting to see if Affinity will make a lens flare option, but in the meantime, does anyone know of any decent lens flare plugins that are available externally that function well with Affinity? I've been searching but don't know if any of them are reliable or worth it.

Well there are a bunch of third party tools which already deal with this, but I doubt that anyone can be used in a pleasing manner here from inside of AP as a plugin due to the overall PS interface restrictions and limitations. So you might have to use instead something which can also be used seperately/standalone here.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

Hmm, maybe with chance some of the stuff from Topaz (lens effects or star effects) works slightly here. - However you will have to give it a try to find out. Or as already said, use some tool which can run also standalone here.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

• 7 months later...