Brick

Option to Disable Touch Input on Tools

Hello, would it be possible to limit input from tools, specifically the brush tool, to only stylus input? That was we could freely place our hands on the screen, pan, zoom, etc. without the fear of making marks. As it is now, whenever I'm drawing or paining, I have to go back and cleanup marks made by my hand.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Brick said:

whenever I'm drawing or paining

A Freudian slip there, perhaps? :P There does currently seem to be a problem with this, at least in the Windows versions of the Affinity apps. :(

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.2.471 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.2.153 • Designer for iPad 1.7.2.6 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

Yep, its a pretty common feature. And as for Sketchbook, it's pretty decent software but the billing is one of the reasons I've moved to Affinity. I actually bought Sketchbook a while back, then they went to a subscription model and told me I had to subscribe... kinda rubbed me the wrong way... Then Adobe actually charged me a penalty to cancel my sub. Affinity is amazing and once i've paid I paid! So guys, add this feature, help me love you more :P