Sign in to follow this  
stitchshift

Converting Pixel Layers to Vector Layers

Hi stitchshift,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

No, currently there's no auto-trace feature in Designer. You will have to use a third party software for that like Image VectorizerVector Magic, or Super Vectorizer 2. Inkscape (open-source) also includes tracing functionality. We do intend to add this in a future update if the results/output are up to what we are aiming for.

Cheers MEB, Ill bear that in mind

One more thing I am noticing here on the pressure option for the Pen Tool it keeps locking the two far end points of the pressure graph so they move together... I want one end to taper not both...

Cheers MEB, Ill bear that in mind

One more thing I am noticing here on the pressure option for the Pen Tool it keeps locking the two far end points of the pressure graph so they move together... I want one end to taper not both...

Hi stitchshift,

In the pressure graph dialog, double-click one of the end points on the graph to detach/unlink them from each other (the small dot in the middle of the squares will disappear to let you know they are unlinked). You can then adjust them individually as you see fit.

The easiest way I have found to do it with Windows is to hold down Alt and select one of the two ends; it will move independently.