Wytrea

Can I sell my windows copies here?

Can I sell my Windows license for both Designer & Photo here, as they were purchased in error (I am after Mac versions).  I was outside the 14 day money back policy before I realised my error (Ordered the software before receiving my new 'PC', which was actually a mac mini!).

Will someone from Serif confirm, if they would transfer my license details across to someone else, if they purchased.

Many thanks,

Steve

Steve,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

When you buy the Affinity Store version (Windows) it makes a product key that is associated with your email address (the install expects them as a pair).

We do not have a way to transfer the license to another person as such, as we cannot make the product key work with a different email address, as one is encoded in the other.

The License agreement is non-transferable and you cannot just pass the software on to someone else. If you wish to sell it on then you will need to contact us and ask permission to to sell your product key and email address pair to someone else.

Separately (for the sake of other readers) it is worth saying that we cannot transfer a license from PC to Mac either or vice-versa, sorry

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform 

It might also be worth mentioning that the Mac version licenses are non-transferable, as are the licenses for all Mac apps bought through the Mac App Store.

Affinity Photo 1.7.2, Affinity Designer 1.7.2, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 & Affinity Designer 1.7.2.6 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1