You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[AD Beta 1.5.3.66] Not able to draw anything with Wacom.

So I installed Affinity Designer...

I created a new document and I changed to pixel persona... I tryed to draw and no line was displayed... just the assistant poped out saying that a new raster layer was created... but no line is being rendered. I checked the layers, the color but no problems there, every thing is as it should.

I switched to Draw Persona and tried to draw something with the Vector Brush Tool... and nothing is being displayed on the artboard (in this case but this is not working with or without artboards involved) but funny thing is that on the layers panel the curves are being created. (Screenshot attatched)

post-40260-0-28757600-1493796356_thumb.jpg

Another rare thing is that if I try to make exactly the same with my mouse every line I draw dont matter Draw or Pixel Persona works normally. So TL;DR Wacom Intuos isn't working at all on this beta... but it's working normally on Clip Studio, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchbook and even on the stable release of Affinity Designer (1.5.2.58).

Windows Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393

Intuos Pro Small Model PTH-451 

post-40260-0-28757600-1493796356_thumb.jpg

Hi mvgraph, 

It sounds like the pen input points are offset, so the curves are being created off-screen. 

If select a curve and then zoom out, can you see it then? 

Yep! it was just that case. Once i zoomed out, the curves appear way off of my canvas. On Pixel Persona I couldn't find the lines anyway.

Hi mvgraph

Would you be able to try uninstalling your tablet drivers then re-installing them and seeing if this is any better for you?

Thanks

I just uninstalled Wacom Drivers and Installed the last ones and it fixed the problem but now the lines I'm getting are the same as the previous versions... the lines are not smooth in any case.

Hopefully you guys can fix this detail eventually :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.