You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AP - How to print to different sizes

Hi,

So I like to provide my external printers (and they like to receive) exact print sizes.

I have an A1 print which I'd like to do a couple of A2's of. How do I do that?

Export
Export Persona
New Batch Job...

I really want to keep the original document at it's correct A1 size.

Of the three I would expect Export Persona but I don't see any scaling option.

New Batch Job allows you to set a size but didn't seem to give me the A2 I expected (I work in uk inches ;) though so maybe it didn't like that)

As an aside I think Export should be removed from the menu and New Batch Job... should be integrated into Export Persona. I really really like Export Persona, lots of potential, would be happy to see all output having to go through that including batching.

• Staff

Hi harrym,

As long as you have the correct size to resize to in pixels you can use the New Batch Job option on the File menu. This link provides information on the pixels sizes of various print sizes.

If you have any feature requests or suggestions, please post them here.

Thanks Lee, That's what I did and it came out wrong, must have gotten my sizes wrong, will give it another go!

I'm aware of feature requests, was just voicing a few thoughts here first to see what kind of reaction I got.

Thanks

Regards