You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi, and new to Affinity Photo

Franklin

I purchased Affinity Photo last week. Been using CS5 Photoshop (didn't want to go sub route with CC plus don't have the fastest pc).

So am still learning AP, but first I had to know if plugins would work. This photo was taken at a 'meet and greet' where I asked a moment of time and it was granted.

I was happy to see that Portrait Pro works just fine as a plug-in with Affinity Photo. Yes that is her real eye color; she is currently a model for Zulily Co.

post-47691-0-40667300-1483644436_thumb.jpg

This particular photo is from CS5 PS, just checking if plugins work in Affinity and found Portrait Pro and Noiseware work ok. I will be playing with Affinity as I find time. By the way, I did not change the model's eye color.

Here's a shot I used with Affinity at a high school girls basketball game a couple nights back. I shoot for a community weekly newspaper.

post-47691-0-61327700-1483740789_thumb.jpg