You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

for years i was using photoplus, now it doeasn't recognizes my reg number and i am getting tired to reinstall it every day .

So i would like to know if we have in affinity cutout studio as it was in photoplus.

I am looking around but i can't find it , can anyone help ( i am asking about affinity) all I see it's only removal brushes

thanks Eva

Eva,

I have never used the app you mentioned, but in AP you can click on Document > Transparent Background which will removed the background layer, resulting in any shapes / objects to be on a transparent background.

Not 100% sure what you want to do, but based on the title of your post - this may help.

High-End Photographic Prints

• Staff

Hi Evat,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

There's isn't a cutout studio like in PhotoPlus but you have other tools available to achieve similar results.

Check this video tutorial to learn more about it. You may also take a look at the 5. Selections and Masking section in the In-house Affinity Photo Video Tutorials for additional ways to achieve it.

• 2 weeks later...